- Central unit. If multiple Central units are connected over Ethernet, this can be another character. But in case of one Central unit it’s A.
- AUTOBUS Number: (0-4) 0 is internally in the Central unit (only possible with a MICROS+/PICOS)
- Input (I) or Output(O): in the list of Relays this is “O”
- AUTOBUS Address of the interface.
- number of the relays on the interface (1-8)
- internal relay number (only used in PROSOFT)
- room in which this relay is defined
- Type of output
- name of the relay
The Blue or Yellow Box on the left side of the relay description indicates the status of the Relay:
Blue is OFF,
Yellow is ON.
Clicking on the square will toggle the state of the relay between ON and OFF.
For all boxes which are marked with at red cross, it means that the Central unit is not sure about the correct state. The blue or yellow colour indicated how the state should be. Additional information about the error is indicated below the description of the relay in a red font if available.