These steps describe how to integrate the NuVo Wireless Audio system (e.g.: P3500) with your TELETASK installation by using the IP integration possibility with the Audio IP License TDS15240.
- TELETASK Central Unit (connected to a LAN)
- NuVo System connected to the same LAN as the Central unit.
- License for A/V control over IP (TDS15240)
- A PC/Notebook running PROSOFT 188.8.131.52 or higher and physically connected with the same network as the Central Unit and NuVo equipment.
Make sure that all components described above are up and running. Follow the ‘NuVo getting started procedure’ from their app. After these steps, the different NuVo audio zones are defined and have been given names. Please check that these are controllable from the NuVo app.
- Start PROSOFT 184.108.40.206 or higher and open the .nbt file of the project.
- Import the license activation file that you downloaded from the TELETASK website with the license code and the serial number of the Central Unit to which the NuVo will be connected.
- Go to inputs and choose new.
- Select TDS15240: A/V IP License
- Choose “Edit interface in AV-Soft”
- Click on the “Add Device” in the IP connection area.
- Select the correct NuVo device that will be integrated.
PROSOFT will now search for the connected NuVo devices. You’ll receive a list of available NuVo Devices (List of IP addresses).
- Open the NuVo app and go to settings > general > about
- You’ll find the same list of available devices.
- Select one of the interfaces in the PROSOFT list. A NuVo device will be created in the interface list and it will open in A/V-SOFT.
- Give this interface the same name as in the NuVo app.
- Do this two times: the Interface Name at the top of the window and the Zone Name in the list of “OUTPUTS (AV-ZONES)”
- If you defined favourites in “TuneIn” or Playlists in “Deezer” or in the NuVo Library, you can fill in their names under the “Details” button of the matching sources.
- If a “LINE IN” is defined on the NuVo zone that you will not control with the TELETASK installation, you can add this as an “uncontrolled source” (e.g. MP3 players,…).
- If another “controllable” source is defined in AV-SOFT you can select this one as well on the “LINE IN” input.
- If desired you can disable the control of certain sources at this TELETASK Audio Zone by enabling them.
- Click OK and you can now use the standard audio functionalities within PROSOFT to control the NuVo system.