On certain graphical interfaces (like on the iSGUI and AURUS-TFT) it is possible to protect specific items with a code. For the iSGUI it’s also possible to have a user code protection during startup (see iSGUI properties in GUISOFT).
This code can only be changed inside PROSOFT and is the same for all AURUS-TFT’, iSGUI’s, …
The user code is default 12345 and can only contain numbers (4 to 10 digits).
- For configuration go to: Extra > Define Users
The DoIP central as well as the .NBT file, can be protected with a password if desired. By doing this you can prevent unauthorised access.
The password will be asked every single time you open a protected .NBT file or connect with a protected DoIP central.
After the password has been set, it can only be changed or removed from inside PROSOFT after giving the current password.
The password is alphanumeric (like a typical PC password).
- For configuration go to: Extra > Options > System setup
- Check “Protect NBT file and central unit with password” if you wish to prevent unauthorized access to the .NBT file. When the .NBT file is password protected, it will be:
- impossible to open the NBT file without the correct password
- impossible to make a connection with the password protected central unit without the correct password. This means that sending a new file, receiving the existing file or using Diagnostics, will be impossible.
The technical code will give you access to certain configurations like AUTOBUS address, IP address, … on some interfaces like the AURUS-TFT, etc. …
Ex.: with interfaces without rotary switches, you have to set the AUTOBUS address in the configuration screen after giving the correct technical code.
This is always 09876 and it is impossible to change.