To integrate an IP based audio system, you have to do two major steps below:
- Activate your software IP-license (on the www.teletask.be website)
- Configure your audio system in AVSOFT (in PROSOFT)
When you buy a license, you will receive a 'license code'. With this license code and the serial number of your central unit, you can activate the audio-IP licence.
- Go to www.teletask.be
- Choose Professional from the top menu
- In the License activation section, click on License activation (TELETASK Cloud)
- Sign in to your TELETASK Cloud account if you have one already. If not, click on Create an account and follow the registration procedure.
- After logging in, you should be forwarded to the Activate License page. If not, click here
- Complete the form and click Download activation file
- Wait a few seconds for your activation file to be downloaded (it will also be emailed to you)
- Start PROSOFT and open the correct .NBT project file.
- Import the activation file: choose Extra > Licenses
- Save the .NBT file and transmit it to the central unit
If you need more information on how to configure the integration of some specific audio brands/systems, please click Configuring Audio Systems With the Audio IP License TDS15240 .
Table of contents: