The motion detector function switches another function during a predefined time to the desired status. The motion detector function is optimized for use on digital inputs to which a ‘motion detector’ is connected and for the ‘motion detector in the AURUS-2 SENSE
- Enter a short and clear name for the 'motion detector function’ here.
- Smart’ Light level
- Set the light level at which the motion detector should start working. The motion detector will only activate the output (light) if the current light level is below this value. When the output (light) is active, the ‘Smart’ light level will be adjusted, to compensate for the influence of the output on the light sensor.
- Extra Condition
- Optional! Define a condition here that must be true before the output of the motion detector function will be activated. The typical example is a light level but more complex conditions are possible.
- Select Output
- this parameter defines the de function which has to be activated for a certain time. Depending on the function which is being integrated, more or less parameters will be defined. Consult for this matter the description of the specific functions. The functions which can be operated in accordance with a timer function are: 'Relay', 'Dimmer', 'Local Mood', 'Fan', 'Flags', 'If-Then-Else' and 'Process'
- this parameter defines the status to which the output has to be set for a certain time. The status can be set at 'On', 'Off', or any applicable intermediate value (e.g. for dimmers)
- this parameter determines how long the output will have to remain activated. When the duration has elapsed the output will be switched OFF (if possible).
When a 'Motion Detector' function is selected then the names 'Short' and 'Long' are modified into 'When closing' and 'When opening'. This happens because the option 'edge triggered' with a 'Motion Detector' function is set automatically. Consult for this function the chapter on “Digital Input Interfaces’.
- On closing
- When the motion detector detects a movement, the selected function will be activated in accordance with the wanted status. As soon as no movement is detected any more the respective output remains active for the set duration to switch off afterwards.
The motion detector function cannot be used from another function.