Generating Lists on the screen of your PC
An overview of all output units and their individual output can be made in several sort modes. You can find the lists in the 'list of outputs' window.
There are four different list types for searching individual outputs.
List type ''O' Interfaces:
Content of the list:
The TELETASK output units can be reviewed in the 'list of outputs' list. The following items are contained in this list:
- the 'O' reminds you that this line is concerning an Output unit.
- This is the software address of the concerning output unit.
- for internal use by the system.
- this is the name which you or the system gave to the output unit.
The available control buttons:
When you have selected the desired output unit (line turns blue), you have the possibility to select one of the following actions:
- to add an extra output unit.
- to edit the parameters of an existing output unit.
- to remove an existing output unit and all its parameters.
Types of list: 'Relay List', 'Dimmer List', 'Motor list', ‘Ceiling fan list’, ‘Fan coil unit list’
- Functional Group
- indicates to which functional group the output belongs
- a relay (classified in the 'Relay list')
- a dimmer (classified in the 'Dimmer list')
- a motor (classified in the 'Motor list')
- a fan (classified in the 'Ceiling fan list')
- a fan coil unit (classified in the ‘fan coil unit list’
- Output Number
- contains the output number which was automatically given by PROSOFT
- is the room to which the individual output is connected.
- the icon to which the individual output is connected.
- the name of the individual output.
When you have located the desired individual output, you can select it by simply clicking on it (turns blue). The following actions can be done from here:
- The ‘select interface window’ will be shown.
- click 'edit' to open the 'define output' window. You can now edit the parameters of the selected individual output.
- Test Online
- when your computer is connected to an operational central unit, you can control the selected output via this button (for relays, dimmers and motors). At the same time the actual status of the output is displayed.
Remark: While ‘Test online’ is useful to test a specific output, the advised method is to use Diagnostics (see the chapter ‘Diagnostics’).