- HVAC resolution
- Depending on the type of HVAC indoor unit, the temperature resolution can be set to 0,5°C or 1°C.
- HVAC operation modes
- Select the supported Modes.
Remark: For some systems, if one zone is selected in one particular operating mode, all other zones will go to this operating mode. Contact the HVAC supplier for more information about the possible operating modes and their options.
- External HVAC system supports ‘auto mode
- select this if the HVAC system supports auto mode
Remark: This option is only enabled if ‘auto mode’ is enabled in ‘extra’, ‘settings’, ‘Sensors’
- HVAC fan speed settings
- Select the number of Fan speeds supported by the HVAC indoor unit.
- Select checkbox ‘External system supports ‘auto fan speed
- select if the HVAC system supports auto speed.
Remark: Contact the HVAC technician or HVAC supplier or HVAC manufacturer for the number of Fan speeds that are supported by the indoor unit.
See Sensor Heat/Cool interface – Specific parameters.