In this start screen you can define the different pages of your ATMOS and you set up the connection data. The GUI (Graphical User Interface) start screen looks like the figure here below:
The different ATMOS parameters which are defined are:
- GUI Name
- give in a clear name for the ATMOS e.g. 'ATMOS Parents', 'ATMOS Children'; you have to give a name for the GUI.
- Password protection
- check this mark to add a password when connecting the ATMOS (to prevent unauthorised access to the ATMOS from people that have access to the Wireless LAN). This user password can be changed any time in PROSOFT in the “Users & groups” configuration menu.
- IP setting
- With this setting the app uses the IP address entered on the target device to connect to the central unit
Only supported with ATMOS
- IP-address Central Unit
- give in the IP-address of the Central Unit
- Define the new page
- using this button you can add a new page to the ATMOS. A page can be any part of the house (a room, a floor, the garden, the complete house). The pages do not have to correspond with the rooms you defined earlier in the PROSOFT session.
- Page Name
- give in the name of the page. This name will be visualised on the GUI.
- Arrow up and Arrow down
- by using the arrow up or down you can change the order of the selected GUI page.
- mark this setting to protect the regime (workday, weekend, presence simulation,…) buttons with password.
When you have defined all pages and set up all the communications settings correctly according to the specific situation, click 'OK' to continue defining the iSGUI. The GUISOFT will appear on the screen.
You can always call the ATMOS property screen to change the page and communication settings.