- Fasttel Elite IP
- software version 1.0.1
- Fasttel Elegance IP
- software version 1.0.2
SETUP: Devices were connected to the local test network via a POE switch that was grounded (connected to earth wire). The OPUS device was also connected to the same network in a different room.
OPUS Audio Configuration
- SIP Speaker scaling 12
- SIP Microphone scaling 25
- Voice 80%
Fasttel units do not have an internal SIP server. We have tested with the test SIP server UNIFY Openscape bussines, as external SIP server.
You can set-up at Fasttel units different audio codecs. The following codecs are working:
The following codecs are not working:
We had to setup following setting at Fasttel units to have satisfying audio results
- Speaker 10% (main volume)
- Microphone 20% (sensitivity)
- DTMF was found working to open the door
We had to set the main volume to 10% to avoid echoing. The audio quality in the test of the Elegance was slightly better then the Elite.
- JPEG (Still Image): http://IPADDRESS:8080/?action=snapshot.jpg
- Motion JPEG: http://IPADDRESS:8080/?action=stream.mpjpeg