A 'Local Mood' describes the desired status of maximum 10 functions. When the 'Local Mood' is activated the integrated functions in the local mood list will be executed in the selected sequence in accordance with the set target status.
- The definition of a 'Local Mood' name is divided in 3 parts:
- select here the room in which the Local Mood is to be activated
- select here whether the Local Mood has to be represented on a TELETASK touchscreen and if yes, under what icon.
- a short and clear description of the Local Mood.
- this parameter determines whether the ‘Local Mood’ function can be dimmed.
- this parameter determines whether the 'Local Mood' function can be switched off (reversible), when it is switched on. When this parameter is ticked, the 'Local Mood' will 'toggle'. This means that the 'Local Mood' can be reversed.
- Select Output
- in this field up to 10 functions can be defined which will be executed when the 'Local Mood' is switched on. Depending on the selected function for each function some function specific parameters have to be put in. Consult for this matter the individual function descriptions above in this document.
Function behaviour when used on an interface
- With a short push on the button the 'Local Mood' is activated. This ensures that all selected functions are switched to the wanted status. When the 'Local Mood' is switched off, the selected functions will be switched off as described in the respective function.
- For a non-dimmable mood the functioning is the same as described under 'Short'. For a dimmable mood a ‘long press’ will Dim the mood UP or DOWN.
Function behaviour when operating in another function
A 'Local Mood' can be selected in another function. When the other function is switched on, the Local Mood will switch in accordance with the set target value.
- The 'Local Mood' is activated: all functions within the 'Local Mood' switch to the set status.
- The 'Local Mood' is switched off: all functions within the 'Local Mood' switch off.
- When activating the other function the 'Local Mood' will be activated. When switching off the other function the 'Local Mood' will be switched off.
- When activating the other function the 'Local Mood' is switched off. When the other function is switched off, the 'Local Mood' will remain switched off.