2. Configure in PROSOFT/VOICESOFT all voice commands and transmit to your central unit.
3. Buy the VOICE CONTOL subscription on TTecomm
4. Install the Google Home app on your mobile device (e.g. smart phone) and add your Google Home device and test
5. Add the TELETASK service and link with your TTcloud account.
1.1. Connect your TDS system to the TTcloud
Your TDS installation needs to be connected to the TTcloud cloud service. This connection is free of charge and needs to be done by the system integrator (see TTcloud movie for professionals in the professional part of our website www.teletask.be).
1.2. Configure in PROSOFT/VOICESOFT all voice commands and transmit to your central unit.
- Now you can do the configuration of voice control in PROSOFT 188.8.131.52 (or higher). You’re your .nbt (local or remote) and select “VOICESOFT”.
- Select the different functions in the rooms and give them a unique, to be recognised, text. This text will then be used to control the device(s) or mood under control.
- After clicking all desired actions and giving them a unique name, save and transmit this new. nbt file to your central unit (in the PROSOFT menu ' communication ' – ' Transmit '). The concerned TELETASK central unit will automatically upload all text items to TTcloud where they can be connected with the Amazon Alexa servers.
1.3. Buy the VOICE CONTOL subscription on TTecomm
Now you (the System Integrator) can buy (and automatically activate for your specific installation) the VOICE CONTROL subscription (a yearly fee applies) on the TTecomm platform (you can start from www.teletask.be and select TTecomm).
1.4. Install the Google Home app on your mobile device (e.g. smart phone) and add your Google Home device and test
The next step is installing the Google Home app on your smart phone (from Android store or Apple App store). Connect your Google home device in the app and test it. The device should for example give you an answer when you ask “OK/Hey Google, what is the current time?”. If not, don’t proceed with the TELETASK setup before this issue is solved.
1.5. Add the TELETASK service and link with your TTcloud account.
Open the Google Home app on your mobile device.
- Find the ‘+’ for adding devices, it can be in the middle or in the top left corner
- In the next screen you again find a ‘+’ ‘Set up device’
- Next screen gives you two possibilities, select “Works with Google”
- In the next screen, search for the TELETASK service
- Next you will have to enter your credentials of the TTcloud
Now you will have your TELETASK items (e.g. ‘Main light living room’) in the main screen of your Google Home App, and you can control them with your voice.
Voice Control Introduction
Configuration of Amazon Alexa Voice Control