- DOORBIRD D1101V
NOTE (13/07/2021) about other DoorBird models from DoorBird representative: Normally the doorbirds work the same way. The software is the same for all products but it adapts to the accessory that the doorbird has.
SETUP: The device was connected to the local test network via a POE switch. The OPUS was also connected to the same network in a different room.
OPUS Audio Configuration
- SIP Speaker scaling 8
- SIP Microphone scaling 20
- Voice 80%
The DoorBird unit doesn't have an internal SIP server. It was tested with a SIP server UNIFY Openscape business, as external SIP server and on YeaStar SIP server
No information available
We were not able to set the sound OK, the best results was with the Microphone scale on 40 and Speaker scale on 10.
There was a lot of noise coming from the outdoor unit
Working fine to open the door, please set # in PROSOFT after the code you entered in the app from DoorBird
Audio quality is very low
- MJPEG (motion stream): http://192.168.0.x/bha-api/video.cgi
- RTSP: rtsp://192.168.0.x/mpeg/media.amp
Configuration of the OPUS VoIP SIP functionalities in PROSOFT
On the top right side (see capture above) you can configure the door phone unit details.
Use Video stream from SIP call
Doorbird systems are capable to send their video stream over SIP. It is recommended to use this feature because this improves the lip (voice) syncing with the image.
Doorbird systems support direct SIP. With this feature it is possible to leave out the SIP server in the network. Therefore, in direct SIP mode, the Doorbird outdoor unit needs to know the IP address of the destination. When direct SIP is selected you will only be able to specify the port number. The IP address of the OPUS and the given chosen number will need to be configured into the Doorbird outdoor unit.
Sip Server: The IP address of the SIP server is not used in direct SIP mode.
Sip Port: The Port number for OPUS in direct SIP mode. For example: OPUS
User ID: not used in direct SIP mode.
Password: not used in direct SIP mode.
Configuration of the outdoor Doorbird door phone unit in PROSOFT
The outdoor Doorbird door phone unit is added to the TELETASK system as an IP camera. In PROSOFT this setting can be found in the 'Extra' menu/IP Camera.
Camera name: Name of the door phone unit. E.g. 'Main gate'
Camera Url: http://192.168.1.109/bha-api/video.cgi
HTTP link to the video stream of the door phone. This stream will be used for the camera view in OPUS.
Motion JPEG mode:
Server streaming: The provider URL is fetching a mjpeg stream (preferred way of working; voice not synchronised but only with limited delay).
An authentication user and password are necessary for accessing the video stream of the output Doorbird unit. These informations are to be defined in the Doorbird app.
Extra VoiP Settings for this camera
Voip call ID: SIP ID of the Doorbird outdoor unit.
DTMF accept call: not for OPUS
DTMF end call: not for OPUS
Door opener settings
TELETASK function: Select a function that can be executed from the OPUS during a call to open the front door or what was configured in the function.
DTMF door code: Send a DTMF code to the video outdoor phone to open the door. (Not tested)
Configuration of the DoorBird outdoor unit
For the DoorBird IP Video Door Station to be properly able to communicate with the TELETASK OPUS, the DoorBird device’s SIP-settings must be adjusted accordingly.
1. Open the DoorBird App and log into the administration area under “Settings → Administration” using the administrator user and password credentials from the “DIGITAL PASSPORT” document that was shipped with your DoorBird IP Video Door Station.
Activate the SIP
2. Choose “SIP Settings” from the menu and activate the “SIP active” switch.
3. For “SIP User”, enter the SIP identifier previously chosen for your DoorBird IP Video Door Station in the setup of your TELETASK OPUS. Important: the SIP identifier must be exactly the same as in the configuration of the OPUS. Since the connection between the OPUS and your DoorBird IP Video Station will be peer-to-peer, no SIP proxy or SIP password are required and should be left blank.
Add the SIP Call to the OPUS
4. Go back to the main administration area and tap on “SIP Calls”, then tap “Add”.
5. In the subsequent screen, enter an arbitrary name in the “Name” field, e.g. “OPUS”. For the SIP address, enter the OPUS IP address into the “SIP address” field and prefix it with the SIP user id of your OPUS and an “@”-symbol, e.g. OPUS at 192.168.1.107
Set the calendar of authorized calls (important)
A. For all devices with a single door chime (e.g. D10x, D20x, D2101V etc.) find the settings in question under “Schedule for doorbell”. From this screen, tap the bell symbol in the upper left corner, choose “SIP call” and fill out the schedule per your requirements.
B. For all devices with multiple door chimes (e.g. D2102V, D2103V, etc.) find the settings in question in the administration area under “Key Configuration” from the settings menu. Select the appropriate button and tap “Schedule for actions”. From this screen, tap the bell symbol in the upper left corner, choose “SIP call” and fill out the schedule per your requirements.
C. For all devices outfitted with a keypad (e.g. D21DKV) find the settings in question in the administration area under “Keypad” in the settings menu. Select the appropriate key combination and go to “Schedule for actions”. From this screen, tap the bell symbol in the upper left corner, choose “SIP call” and fill out the schedule per your requirements.