In this manual you can learn how to setup a connection to control your home/building from a mobile device.
Therefore you need to:
- connect your TELETASK system to the TELETASK cloud service
- connect your mobile device (with ‘iSGUI’ app) to the TELETASK cloud service
Once these two connections are made, the mobile device will be able to talk with your house/building via the TELETASK cloud service.
- PROSOFT 220.127.116.11 or higher.
The procedure to connect a central unit to the TELETASK cloud is divided into five different steps:
- Create a system integrator (SI) account on the TELETASK cloud server (with a browser).
- Create additional cloud users in PROSOFT and transmit the newly obtained PROSOFT .nbt file to the central unit.
- Activate a TELETASK cloud account(s) on the mobile device(s).
- Create and configure the users
- Use the iSGUI app on the mobile device(s).
A system integrator account is the same as a standard user account, but when a TELETASK installation is first connected to the TELETASK Cloud, the initial account automatically becomes the system integrator account for that installation (required for every installation).
To create the SI account, go to cloud.teletask.be and click ‘create account’.
Or use the link provided by PROSOFT (see chapter Connect the central unit to the TELETASK cloud) to go directly to the ‘create account’ page.
Enter the required information (name, e-mail, country and password) of the system integrator, and click ‘create account’. The Si will receive an e-mail immediately. It contains a confirmation link. Click on the link to activate the account.
This step is done in PROSOFT and requires a connection with the central unit and the internet.
To connect the central unit to the cloud:
- In PROSOFT, select ‘Communication’, ‘Cloud’
- The ‘Login to TELETASK cloud’ window appears.
- Enter your email address and password (created in the previous step, or if you have not yet created an account, click create account).
When the login is successful, the “Define installation” window appears
- Enter a name for the installation (customer name or for example ‘Home’, ‘Office’, ‘Cabinet’, ‘Shop’... We strongly recommend ;not to use the site address or building name for security reasons). This name will appear on your iSGUI app screen.
- Click ‘Connect installation to cloud’
The installation is now added to the Cloud. If you visit cloud.teletask.be and log in with your SI account, you will be able to see your new installation.
The next step is to configure the users. These are the persons who want to use the iSGUI app on their device(s) and the persons who need to do the management of the rights of the users. Most of the time it the owner who have all the rights and he/she is a user as well.
Configuring the (cloud) users is done in PROSOFT. To do this click the menu “Extra” and “Users and settings”, the define users window appears.
- A user name (required; f.i. ‘Matheo’, ‘Sarah’…)
- Email address
- the user’s email address (required if the user wants to use the iSGUI app)
- Cloud access
- Can be ‘No access’, ‘Owner’ or ‘User’. Can only be set if an email address has been assigned to the user. The different settings are explained in the next paragraph.
- Proximity tag”, “Proximity card”, “PORTA” and “Group
- are settings specific for CARDSOFT, see the CARDSOFT chapter for more info
The TELETASK cloud defines 4 types of users: “System integrator”, “Owners”, “Users”, and “None”.
- System integrator
- The system integrator is the account which was used to initially connect the installation to the cloud. The system integrator has access by default, but an owner can switch this off. When switched off, the system integrator can’t use iSGUI or edit users via the TELETASK Cloud website.
- a type of user that has iSGUI access and who can change settings of other users in the TELETASK Cloud.
- regular users who has iSGUI access but can’t change settings (like adding or deleting another user or change his own or somebody else’s iSGUI rights).
- users without TELETASK Cloud access.
Once the previous steps are done, the PROSOFT- .nbt file is ready to be transmitted to your central unit(s).
IP cameras do not connect to the TELETASK cloud directly. They still require port forwarding, but the TELETASK cloud will make sure that a connection from the iSGUI application can be made to the router on which the port forwarding is configured. So a VPN, Dynamic DNS account or a fixed IP address from your ISP are no longer required.
There are many manufactures of IP-routers, so for information on how to setup port forwarding on your device, please contact your network specialist.
When the port forwarding is set up, the only thing that you need to do is to add the ‘public port’ used for the port forwarding to each camera in PROSOFT.
Although the TELETASK cloud is designed to work with most networks, some networks (offices, hotels,…) may block the ports used by the TELETASK cloud system. The ports used differ between the central unit and a device (e.g. smartphone) that connects to the central unit.
- Central unit: outgoing traffic on ports 9000 and 9443 must be allowed on the network on which the central unit is connected.
- iSGUI: outgoing traffic on ports 5671 and 8443 must be allowed on the WiFi network to which the device is connected. If the device is connected on 4G (or another mobile communication standard), these ports should be open by default.
The TELETASK cloud does not require VPN or port forwarding (with the exception of cameras). The TELETASK cloud does not require a static IP or dyndns service (not even for the cameras).
This can only be done by PROSOFT!
When you are connected locally with PROSOFT you can go to “Extra” “User and settings”, there you can in the column “System integrator” (de)select the person(s) who are system integrator (up to 5).
So if you want to transfer the installation, you have to deselect the old system integrator and select the new system integrator.