- Audio Zone: the audio zone is a room or a group of rooms wherein the audio can be listened coming from one audio power amplifier. Following to this, the volume level of the rooms in the same audio zone are depending on each other. As soon as you have been entering a name in the 'audio zone' field, the audio functions for this audio zone are released for use in PROSOFT.
Audio zone example names: 'Bath room', 'Kitchen', 'Office', 'Bathroom parents and dressing', 'bath rooms ground floor', 'outdoor', etc…
Add as much audio zones as the used audio interface is able to control. See for more details in the data sheet of the specific audio interface.
- Click 'Edit' in the PROSOFT menu bar.
- Click 'Inputs and other'.
- Select the desired audio interface by clicking on it.
- Click the 'Edit' button. The 'Define Interface Function' window appears on the screen.
- Select the desired audio zone on the picture of the audio interface.
- Enter the name of the audio zone.
- Click 'OK' until you are back in the main PROSOFT screen. The audio zone(s) is (are) defined now.