The GUI/GUI+/iSGUI*/Control Tower has to be activated before you can use them.
When you buy a GUI/GUI+/iSGUI*/Control Tower license, you will receive a 'license code'. With this license code and the serial number of your Central Unit, you can activate the GUI/GUI+/iSGUI*/Control Tower.
- Go to www.teletask.be
- Choose Professional from the top menu
- In the License activation section, click on License activation (TELETASK Cloud)
- Sign in to your TELETASK Cloud account if you have one already. If not, click on Create an account and follow the registration procedure.
- After logging in, you should be forwarded to the Activate License page. If not, click here
- Complete the form and click Download activation file
- Wait a few seconds for your activation file to be downloaded (it will also be emailed to you)
- Start PROSOFT and open the correct .NBT project file.
- Import the activation file: choose Extra > Licenses
- Save the .NBT file and transmit it to the central unit
For every simultaneous working GUI/GUI+ you need an activated license. This means that the GUI/GUI+ can be installed on an unlimited number of target systems. However, there can only run as much GUI/GUI+ applications as there are licenses installed.
For example: with 1 license you can activate 1 built-in touchscreen with GUI/GUI+ continuously. At the other hand the license which is used for the GUI/GUI+ on your Desktop PC, can easily be used on your laptop on the road.
This means that when purchasing a new computer/touchscreen PC you don't need a new license!
For testing purposes you can use a GUI/GUI+/iSGUI for three days, without activation.
For every project, only one TDS15110 Master license is needed.
For every Client building (= nbt file) a TDS15111 Client license is needed. Every Client can be real-time connected with up to 3 Master PC’s. If more than 3 real-time Masters are needed, a second Client license is needed in every Client building.
See The ATMOS TSF Subscription page