- 2N IP VERSO
2N IP Solo and 2N IP Base are very similar, so should work the same way.2N IP Force is slightly different hardware, but the same software platform of the 2N IP Verso, so we don't expect any problem also.
SETUP: Devices were connected to the local test network via a POE switch that was grounded. The OPUS was also connected to the same network in a different room.
OPUS Audio Configuration
- SIP Speaker scaling 8
- SIP Microphone scaling 20
- Voice 80%
2N units do not have internal SIP server. It was tested with a SIP server UNIFY Openscape bussines, as external SIP server.
We also tested early media with a YeaStar SIP server and with Direct SIP (the UNIFY doesn't support Early media)
You can set-up at 2N units different audio codecs. The following codecs are working:
The following codecs are not working:
We had to setup following setting of 2N to have satisfied results
- Speaker Master volume +4dB
- Microphone Master volume +4dB
- DTMF was found working to open the door.
PROSOFT: for DTMF door code = code*. The asterisk (*) must be placed behind the DTMF code. For the 2N config see 2N settings.
Good sound quality.
- JPEG (Still Image): http://192.168.0.134/api/camera/snapshot?width=640&height=480
- Motion JPEG: http://192.168.0.134/api/camera/snapshot?width=640&height=480&fps=10
- RTSP/H263: rtsp://192.168.0.134:554/mpeg4_stream
- RTSP/H264: rtsp://192.168.0.134:554/h264_stream